NOTE: We now have a multiple embroidery option on the website. Order 5 of the same item (size/colour), but put a different embroidered name on each one. Very easy to use!
Please allow 10-14 working days for embroidery dispatch (this could be longer during busy periods)
|Position of embroidery |||Standard and Crossed Flags |||Embroidered monograms |||Embroidery of your own designs|
Position of embroidery
- Embroidery will be placed on the left breast (as worn) of the garment.
- On chefs wear, it will be placed outside the second and third button from the top. If the jacket fastens both ways, it is possible the embroidery will be partly obscured when the jacket is fastened right front over left. If any other position is required, please advise.
- On shirts and other jackets, embroidery will be placed above the breast pocket.
- All styles of lettering will be taken as capital for the first letter in the word and lowercase for the remainder, unless otherwise requested.
- Bib aprons will be embroidered 3 inches (8cms) from the top of the bib and in the centre.
Standard and crossed flags
ZZ63 : Crossed flags
ZZ64 : Standard flags
To add embroidery to your garment tick the embroidery check box when selecting your garments. This will take you to the selection section when reviewing your shopping basket. You can choose to have the same name on x number of garments or different names.
£4.00 for crossed flags
£4.00 for standard flags
ZZ63 : ZZ60 : Monograms
To add embroidery to your garment, tick the embroidery check box when selecting your garments. This will take you to the selection table when reviewing your shopping basket.
- £4.00 for up to 30 letters on 2 lines
- £0.25 for additional letters
4 typefaces: Schoolbook, Block, Casual, Script.
7 colours: Black, Royal, Green, Red, Navy, White, Gold, Burgandy.
Please note unless the embroidered garments are faulty, they cannot be exchanged.
Examples of typefaces/colours:
Embroidery of your own designs
We are able to originate and add your own embroidered design to our garments. You will need to send us an image (jpg format) of your design. Please contact our Sales Office on 01372-377904 for further information.
See examples of embroidery below