Dennys Brands Corporate Social Responsibility
Dennys Brands is committed as a business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of our workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large.
We are accredited with Quality Management System ISO9001 and, as Royal Warrant Holders, are continually reviewing our systems and procedures to ensure that we act in an environmentally and socially responsible manner across all of our business activities.
This includes review of our operations - locally and globally for:
- Environmental impacts – energy, material, transport emissions
- Social impacts - labour standards, human rights, community support
- Raw materials – responsible sourcing and traceability
- Carbon footprint – energy, renewable energy, waste
- Water consumption & quality
- Employees – welfare, training, equal opportunities, ethical policy, health & safety
- Suppliers – We have established criteria for approved suppliers with regular reviews and quality audits. All factories to have minimum Oekotex / ISO9001 in place.
Dennys Brands is keen to improve our Corporate Social Responsibility and this statement and its values will be reviewed on a regular basis. We encourage new ideas from employees on areas where we may be able to improve.
Date: 20th January 2017
Copies of our policies on:
Approved Supplier Policy
Bribery & Corruption
Health & Safety
Sustainability – Environmental and Social Issues
are available on request.
Please contact us T: +44 (0)1372 869018 or E: email@example.com for more information.
Support for Race for Life
Supporting the Clink Charity