Dennys Jude Beauty Tunic with Over the Head Design
Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
Looking for beauty uniforms? Dennys presents a great range of beauty tunics that are made from our long life, super-soft feel, easy care polyester. Available in a range of three styles to suit every need. These beauty tunics are quick dry and crease resistant. Made from our colourfast, bleach resistant polyester, they won't discolour or fade over time. Great for creating a smart beauty uniform image with free movement due to an action back. They can be used for beauty, spa, hairdressing, medical, and housekeeping or room service.
The Jude tunic has a relaxed over the head style, with three doughnut studs to close. Action back give wearer ease of movement. Breast pocket. Not only good for health and beauty but great for busy kitchens too!
- Tried and tested action back
- Please note: colour berry is not made from recycled polyester.
Need assistance with your order?Call our Order Hotline +44 (0)1372 377904
|Fabric||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Suitable for Embroidery||Yes|
|Type of Product||Beauty Tunics|
We process your order straight away and we aim to dispatch all items in stock on the day that you order. Same day dispatch available on all in stock items for orders received before 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and before 4.30pm on Friday.
For delivery of tailored or embroidered garments, please allow up to 10-14 days (this could be longer during busy periods).
If any of the stocked items ordered do not meet with your satisfaction, please return them in perfect condition within 30 days and we will refund or exchange your goods as you require. Please note our returns policy at our retails stores may differ, please check at time of purchase.
We are unable to accept the return of garments that have been embroidered or printed.
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a "Sale or Return" basis (Except for samples).
- Please allow 10-14 Working days for despatch of embroidered garments. Embroidered garments cannot be exchanged unless faulty. We advise to try on a garment before ordering embroidery.
- If you would like an embroidery of your own design or logo, please fill in a form to get a quote for your logo. Logo orders can't be placed online.
- Monogramming cost: £4.95 for up to 30 letters. £0.30 for additional letters. Please contact sales if you would like to have more than 30 letters.
- If you would like same embroidery for all items, please tick "Same Embroidery For All Items" box.
- Flags costs £5 each. Crossed flag is considered as one flag.
- Note: All styles of lettering will be taken as capital for the first letter in the word and lowercase for the remainder, unless otherwise requested.
- We recommend using Madeira thread over Kingstar as they work better with our machinery.