Dennys Waterproof Antibacterial Bib Apron
Dennys waterproof antibacterial apron offers you flexible cloth along with an antibacterial PVC coated finish for protection, comfort and durability.
Features also include the traditional classic stripes, anti-tangle tie tapes. Read garment care instructions carefully. Not suitable for bleaching or embroidery.
Not sure which bib apron to choose? Follow our 'Choosing the right bib apron' guide.
- Anti-tangle tie tapes
- Flexible cloth
- PVC Coated with HEIQ Fresh Tech antimicrobial coating
- Not suitable for embroidery
- Extra long.
Need assistance with your order?Call our Order Hotline +44 (0)1372 377904
|Size||28"(71cm) x 40"(102cm)|
|Do Not Bleach||True|
|Suitable for Embroidery||No|
|Type of Product||Bib Aprons|
We process your order straight away and we aim to dispatch all items in stock on the day that you order. Same day dispatch available on all in stock items for orders received before 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and before 4.30pm on Friday.
For delivery of tailored or embroidered garments, please allow up to 10-14 days (this could be longer during busy periods).
If any of the stocked items ordered do not meet with your satisfaction, please return them in perfect condition within 30 days and we will refund or exchange your goods as you require. Please note our returns policy at our retails stores may differ, please check at time of purchase.
We are unable to accept the return of garments that have been embroidered or printed.
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a "Sale or Return" basis (Except for samples).
- Please allow 10-14 Working days for despatch of embroidered garments. Embroidered garments cannot be exchanged unless faulty. We advise to try on a garment before ordering embroidery.
- If you would like an embroidery of your own design or logo, please fill in a form to get a quote for your logo. Logo orders can't be placed online.
- Monogramming cost: £4.95 for up to 30 letters. £0.30 for additional letters. Please contact sales if you would like to have more than 30 letters.
- If you would like same embroidery for all items, please tick "Same Embroidery For All Items" box.
- Flags costs £5 each. Crossed flag is considered as one flag.
- Note: All styles of lettering will be taken as capital for the first letter in the word and lowercase for the remainder, unless otherwise requested.
- We recommend using Madeira thread over Kingstar as they work better with our machinery.