Face Mask - Linen / Seersucker
Please note that the black is currently a seersucker cotton fabric.
Our reusable linen/seersucker face masks are composed of a mask body and adjustable ear loops (please note these do not have a nose clip). The body has an outer layer of 100% linen with good breathability. The inner layer is made from a bamboo fibre which has antibacterial properties and is skin friendly. It is a comfortable, lightweight mask which can be worn all day.
The ear loops are adjusted by a small toggle to allow for a looser or tighter fit.
These are available online in a wide range of colours and patterns, please see drop down list to view our current stock. We can also supply a wide range of other colours or patterns. Please call or email to discuss your requirements.
These can be embroidered with logos, or text. Please call or email to discuss.
Please wash before first use. Machine washable at 60 degrees. Must be air dried.
This is a non-medical device, intended to enhance the impact of social distancing. Masks do have an opening/pocket for an optional disposable melt-blown filters for additional protection. Click here to view.
Save £3.51 when buying 3 of the same colour for our Retail customers! Discount at checkout.
We are regularly receiving new styles, watch this space!
Please note that smaller parcels will be sent via the Royal Mail which may take a few extra days for delivery. If you require yours urgently, please select next day delivery on checkout.
Need assistance with your order?Call our Order Hotline +44 (0)1372 377904
|Size||28"(71cm) x 40"(102cm)|
|Suitable for Embroidery||Yes|
|Type of Product||Face Mask|
We process your order straight away and we aim to dispatch all items in stock on the day that you order. Same day dispatch available on all in stock items for orders received before 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and before 4.30pm on Friday.
For delivery of tailored or embroidered garments, please allow up to 10-14 days (this could be longer during busy periods).
If any of the stocked items ordered do not meet with your satisfaction, please return them in perfect condition within 30 days and we will refund or exchange your goods as you require. Please note our returns policy at our retails stores may differ, please check at time of purchase.
We are unable to accept the return of garments that have been embroidered or printed.
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a "Sale or Return" basis (Except for samples).
- Please allow 10-14 Working days for despatch of embroidered garments. Embroidered garments cannot be exchanged unless faulty. We advise to try on a garment before ordering embroidery.
- If you would like an embroidery of your own design or logo, please fill in a form to get a quote for your logo. Logo orders can't be placed online.
- Monogramming cost: £4.95 for up to 30 letters. £0.30 for additional letters. Please contact sales if you would like to have more than 30 letters.
- If you would like same embroidery for all items, please tick "Same Embroidery For All Items" box.
- Flags costs £5 each. Crossed flag is considered as one flag.
- Note: All styles of lettering will be taken as capital for the first letter in the word and lowercase for the remainder, unless otherwise requested.
- We recommend using Madeira thread over Kingstar as they work better with our machinery.