Dennys Unisex Elasticated Chefs Trousers
Dennys fully elasticated chef's trousers come in 7 colours and 2 patterns. Long leg versions in Plain Black and Blue Check are available.
- Regular, unisex, inside leg length - XS and S 76cm, all other sizes 81cm
- Long, unisex, inside leg length - XS and S 83cm, all other sizes 88cm
These low cost , standard fit, unisex trousers are incredible value. Hard wearing and easy wash, they'll give you years of good service.
Comfortable and easily adjustable waist fit.
Our laundry friendly trousers come with a visible colour tag to help identify sizes and speed up the sorting process. These are placed on the back pocket and come in the following colours: XXS – Black Tag, XS – Green Tag, S- Blue Tag, M – Red Tag, L – Orange Tag, XL to 5XL – Black Tag.
- Tunnelled elastic waist with drawstring
- Adjustable waist fit with 1 hip pocket and 2 side pockets
- Storm grey, blue and black check, are not bleach resistant.
Need assistance with your order?Call our Order Hotline +44 (0)1372 377904
|Fabric||65% polyester, 35% cotton|
|Suitable for Embroidery||Yes|
|Type of Product||Chef Trousers|
We process your order straight away and we aim to dispatch all items in stock on the day that you order. Same day dispatch available on all in stock items for orders received before 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and before 4.30pm on Friday.
For delivery of tailored or embroidered garments, please allow up to 10-14 days (this could be longer during busy periods).
If any of the stocked items ordered do not meet with your satisfaction, please return them in perfect condition within 30 days and we will refund or exchange your goods as you require. Please note our returns policy at our retails stores may differ, please check at time of purchase.
We are unable to accept the return of garments that have been embroidered or printed.
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a "Sale or Return" basis (Except for samples).
- Please allow 10-14 Working days for despatch of embroidered garments. Embroidered garments cannot be exchanged unless faulty. We advise to try on a garment before ordering embroidery.
- If you would like an embroidery of your own design or logo, please fill in a form to get a quote for your logo. Logo orders can't be placed online.
- Monogramming cost: £4.95 for up to 30 letters. £0.30 for additional letters. Please contact sales if you would like to have more than 30 letters.
- If you would like same embroidery for all items, please tick "Same Embroidery For All Items" box.
- Flags costs £5 each. Crossed flag is considered as one flag.
- Note: All styles of lettering will be taken as capital for the first letter in the word and lowercase for the remainder, unless otherwise requested.
- We recommend using Madeira thread over Kingstar as they work better with our machinery.