If any of the stocked items ordered do not meet with your satisfaction, please return them in perfect condition within 30 days and we will refund or exchange your goods as you require. Please note our returns policy at our retails stores may differ, please check at time of purchase.
Return shipping is at the customer's cost and we strongly recommend that you get proof of postage.
We are unable to accept the return of garments that have been embroidered or printed.
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a "Sale or Return" basis (Except for samples).
We do accept returns subject to the following conditions being met.
- Proof of purchase (relevant invoice and dispatch note number required).
- Goods cannot be returned after 90 days from the date of purchase.
- A restocking charge of 15% will be made for all returns older than 30 days and 30% for goods older than 60 days. This is at our discretion.
- If our system notices a high and/or unusual pattern of returns, you will be notified. Any returns after this notification will incur a restocking fee of 15% online, or 25% in-store.
- Goods must be returned in new condition and in original packaging, unworn and unwashed, unless faulty.
- Dennys retain the right to refuse returned goods should they deem them to be unsuitable for resale.
- Printed, embroidered or specially ordered goods will not be accepted back for returns under any circumstances.
- Garments sold as samples are returnable within 29 days.
- Refunds will be processed in 7-10 days from arrival of returns in our warehouse.
You can download our Returns Form below, alternatively call 01372 377904 or email us email@example.com for a copy.Download Returns Form